Each calendar has a number of "views" - day, week, next 14 days, month, etc. and you have the option to make "full screen" so you can watch a long time ahead.
- Order Calendar - when is the order scheduled to be executed
- Tasks / routes - who should do what when
- Time registration - get a very clear way to view all the time records for all users in a given period - and possibly correct them
- Absence calendar - keep track of when employees are on vacation, on course, etc.
- Booking calendar - see when e.g. a tool is on loan and book a new loan
An example of absence calendar for employees.
As an administrator, you can schedule your fellow travelers' time, enter them into the Work Calendar and employees can see on their mobile, where they should be on any given day, by going to "My Calendar". Here they can see today's work - for example.