- Quickly convert sales orders into production orders
- Automatic invoice creation
- Inventory value regulation
- Postings for financial statements, invoices and project cards
- Easy access to offers, orders, product catalog and customer database
Tracelink's integration to e-conomic gives you a "mirror" into e-conomic, which makes it easy to exchange order data, customer information, product consumption, offers, invoice information, etc. between the two systems. You can therefore work with data from e-conomic directly in Tracelink, which will later be updated again in e-conomic when you send the information back.
Read about our Basic Inventory Management.
Tracelink can also be integrated into Microsoft Dynamic 365 Business Central (the new version of NAV), so you can easily use all of Business Central's functions and at the same time let Tracelink handle production - i.e. task management, order templates, bill of materials, time recording, planning, etc.
We have developed an API (collection of "handles" for programming) which makes it easy to establish a connection to various accounting programs. In addition to e-conomic and Business Central, we also have integration for C5 and AX.